Law Clerk – Sault Ste. Marie News1 min read
Laidlaw Paciocco Dumanski Spadafora & Johnson LLP, a mid-sized, busy law firm located in downtown Sault Ste. Marie, is hiring two full-time law clerks (real estate and corporate/commercial) with a view towards a long-term employment relationship. Salary and benefits will be determined based on experience and in consultation with the successful candidate.
Qualifications and Experience
• Successful graduate of a law clerk program in Ontario (or equivalent skill set).
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role in a corporate or law firm environment.
• Proven proficiency in Unity, Teraview, Cosmolex, Title Insurance applications, Fast Company, Microsoft Office, as may be required.
• Dedicated to providing quality service to clients.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Thorough, with strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
• Self-starter, works independently & works well as part of a team.
• Proven initiative, problem solving and resourcefulness.
• Able to multi-task calmly and to work in a fast-paced work environment.
Applications are to be addressed to Mark A. Lepore and sent by email to [email protected]