Voxtur Analytics Corp. leads the way in strategic real estate tech3 min read
Voxtur Analytics Corp. aims to make homeownership transparent, easier and more affordable for all
- Voxtur’s success comes from its deep understanding and experience in the real estate industry, combined with its leading-edge technology and data analytics
Voxtur Analytics Corp.’s (TSXV:VXTR) platforms offer comprehensive solutions designed to empower lenders, consumers and investors to make better, faster and more cost-effective decisions.
A winner in this year’s TSX Venture 50, Voxtur is positioned for rapid expansion and revenue evolution.
Check out the company’s recent milestones below.
Voxtur announces closing of $20 million private placement
- The company, together with Cormark Securities Inc. and Eight Capital, closed its brokered private placement, issuing a total of 21,721,912 common shares at a price of $0.90 per Common Share for aggregate gross proceeds of $19,549,721
- The net proceeds from the Offering are intended to be used for future acquisitions, working capital and general corporate purposes
Voxtur bolsters its SaaS title offerings with acquisition of Benutech
- On December 30, 2021, the company announced it completed the acquisition of Benutech Inc.
- Benutech brings efficiency and profitability to real estate with innovative data solutions and an advanced technology platform
- The acquisition will further enhance Voxtur’s technology platform, increase its recurring revenue, and continue Voxtur’s transition to a SaaS-based model
To learn more about Voxtur Analytics’ investment proposition, visit their website here.
Make sure to follow Voxtur Analytics Corp. to see their latest updates:
– – – – – –
The 2022 TSX Venture 50 is a ranking of top performers on TSX Venture Exchange over the last year. The ranking is composed of 10 companies from each of the five industry sectors, and they were selected based on three equally weighted criteria: market capitalization growth, share price appreciation and trading volume.
For the full 2022 TSX Venture 50 ranking, methodology and profile videos of companies included in the ranking, visit www.tsx.com/venture50.
Canada’s Top Public Venture Capitalist 2022
You’re invited to participate in a stock trading simulation contest featuring this year’s top 50 performing public venture companies on TSX Venture Exchange. The ranking is composed of 10 companies from each of five industry sectors, selected based on three equally weighted criteria.
Register now for Canada’s Top Public Venture Capitalist Contest: https://v50.stocktrak.com/members/register
Each registrant will be provided an initial balance of $50,000 of virtual cash in their contest portfolio account (no actual money will be involved) and asked to build a portfolio based on this year’s TSX Venture 50. Be sure to watch the corporate videos, available on the site, to learn more about the companies.
Contest trading begins at 9:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, March 3, 2022 and ends at 4 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 28, 2022. The Contest winner will be announced on May 13, 2022.
This story was provided by Market One Media Group for commercial purposes.